Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP ] Call of Cthulhu Masks of Nyarlathotep [Saturday 6pm MST] [21 +] [Mature] [Long Story]

Edited 1644556224
Looking for Brave Investigators, Looking for 3 players.   Join a dedicate group of lont term players that have  been with me for about 6 months.  We are doing the legendary story.  Please make sure you know what you are signing up for. Gruesome unforgiving combat Deep Mystery Heavy RP  Here is what I brining:  Syriinscape Official Masks music Type40 digital props Discord for voice Let me know if you are interested  : Link to Campaign page:   Masks.
Still looking for 1 to 2 people
Is knowledge of the system necessary? I played CoC a long time ago, I assume a previous version.
I have always wanted to play this! Do you still need players? I was thinking of running it with my group so this will be a great experience. 
PeregrineFalcon said: Is knowledge of the system necessary? I played CoC a long time ago, I assume a previous version. Im happy tpo teach!
Would you like me to DM you or give you my discord?
One Shot Doctor said: Would you like me to DM you or give you my discord? Sent
Looking for 1 more person
Looking for 1 more person
Looking for 1 to 2 more
Looking for 1 more

Edited 1644364189
perhaps you would be better off running your game with just four players, thats what I plan to do with my own campaign. Too many players take away the effects I think of the horrors edge.  I also would let the players know if one of them miss a session, you will cancel the game for that day. Nothing like a little military peer pressure and punishment for missing games.
SGT Scott said: perhaps you would be better off running your game with just four players, thats what I plan to do with my own campaign. Too many players take away the effects I think of the horrors edge.  I also would let the players know if one of them miss a session, you will cancel the game for that day. Nothing like a little military peer pressure and punishment for missing games. This will be my last attempt.  Looking for 1 to 2 more.
Still looking?