Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFG]]PAID $50 PER SESSION] [5E OR 2E YOUR CHOICE][EST][THE FORGOTTEN REALMS CAMPAIGN OR ONESHOT]

Why pay? Simple. No one and we mean no one is offering what we have bought to the table. We offer premium gaming for those looking for a next level gaming experience! You can find games cheaper but they won't be better! Don't believe us? Check out the video below to see what we mean! Boring mats.....hell no!!! Wire drawn PC maps? Hell no!!! Flock based terrain?!! Get the flock outta here!! Nerdbauchery brings the fire!! You only live once so why spend your money on a game that doesn't give you what you have always dreamed of having? About Nerdbauchery professional DMs and Livestreamers: NO BORING BATTLEMATS OR MAPS DRAWN ONLY ON PC!! BAHHH WE SUPPLY ONLY THE BEST!! Do you dream of a D&amp;D session that you have only seen online or at the homes of the very wealthy then your dreams have been answered Nerdbauchery has arrived!! We have played and DMed with some of the most influential people in the TTRPG circle such as the son of Gary Gygax Luke Gygax, the owner of Dwarven Forge Stefan Pokorny, Voice actress Anne Carlton, One of the founders of WOTC and current owner of GenCon Peter Adkinson and many more. Now let us finally help you become the hero or villain you always wanted to be!&nbsp; What I offer you: Tired of boring play mats or basic PC maps giving you the same old game every other DM up here is offering? Then take a look at our sessions which include premium fully sculpted custom painted terrain by the leader in the industry Dwarven Forge, fully painted minis, dynamic music, voice acting, narrative storyboard presentation through live and pre-taken shots and we have multiple cameras so you get both overhead tactical views or you can be right up in the action. If you can find someone who has our setup and is offering sessions for less then let me know and you get a free game! About me I am Tony and I have been playing D&amp;D since the early 80s! I have a love (my wife says an addiction lol) for D&amp;D and TTRPGs. I just love the fact that the internet now allows me to bring all those great experiences, memories and passion to all of you! I love building and designing my Dwarven Forge terrain layouts as well as writing and developing epic adventures for my players. Our livestream has been running for almost 2 years now allowing us to develop a system of presentation never before seen in virtual D&amp;D gaming!! Check out our video below to see for yourself!! For further questions just send me a message here or on discord :&nbsp;Official Nerdbauchery Channel#1727 Game session demo:&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/OP3toNauGdM" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/OP3toNauGdM</a> Platforms: &nbsp;Zoom/roll20 Age: &nbsp;18+ System: &nbsp;5e or 2e your choice! Session Duration:&nbsp; 3 to 4 hours Schedule:&nbsp; Bi-weekly Saturday 7-10/11 PM EST&nbsp; Material: &nbsp;I supply everything Session 0: &nbsp;Is free Payment:&nbsp; Paypal Infos that the player needs to provide :&nbsp; - Your name and any preferences - Your timezone - PC, Mic and internet quality - Your experience in Dungeons and Dragons 5e or 2e - Your expectations. What you want out of a game - Do you have any lore knowledge of the setting? This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50 per person per session through Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements
what happened to the paid forum section? It kind of sucks ass that we have to wade through tons of Pay to play posts looking for players or a free game.
SGT Scott said: what happened to the paid forum section? It kind of sucks ass that we have to wade through tons of Pay to play posts looking for players or a free game. They've been researching this for seven months. Be patient. It takes time to figure out how to add a new forum section. Joking aside, I suppose it's possible that they're actually working on something complicated, but there is also the idea that paid GMs buy a lot of modules, and they don't want to kill that goose.
SGT Scott said: what happened to the paid forum section? It kind of sucks ass that we have to wade through tons of Pay to play posts looking for players or a free game. I have no problems posting in a paid area only like on other sites if they make it. Just trying to show people what we offer since its one of a kind. My bad bud.
Um In video: Live Dice Rolls Platform: Zoom Camera + Minis Where is the actual use of Roll20? I watched the video link and see 0 evidence that you even use Roll20?&nbsp; Like this is a Roll20 Forum not a Play DnD Forum. Isn't this a rule break? (Mods?) Shouldn't you be on DnD Beyond Forums or elsewhere if your not using Roll20? Like this is like having a Pure Foundry ad here....
KhanKrom said: Um In video: Live Dice Rolls Platform: Zoom Camera + Minis Where is the actual use of Roll20? I watched the video link and see 0 evidence that you even use Roll20?&nbsp; Like this is a Roll20 Forum not a Play DnD Forum. Isn't this a rule break? (Mods?) Shouldn't you be on DnD Beyond Forums or elsewhere if your not using Roll20? Like this is like having a Pure Foundry ad here.... I fixed it so it now clearly says roll20.&nbsp;Hopefully you enjoyed the video and see we are providing a premium service for someone wanting to experience the D&amp;D session of a lifetime!
Your video uses live rolls on Zoom with Minis while you disparage the very core services that Roll20 offers and the many, many artists who put content out on this platform in terms of marketplace items and modules. I think it's ridiculous that the Roll20 mods haven't taken your ad down after you promoted another platform when they have taken others down for not having even basic links to the campaign within Roll20, its a double standard tbh and I'm baffled at why they didn't treat you the same as every other user on this site. Like its great your using Dwarven Forge and Wizkids mini's, I do as well, and you seem more passionate vs asshole to me but you should be building the hobby up with positive vibes not trying to tear down others in some cheap shots on the forum of a digital service platform, it diminishes everyone here with the kind of energy you put out, including you.&nbsp; If you reposted with a clear video that shows how Roll20 works with your amazing setup (which it is) I and others would be good with that, if your not using Roll20 I don't see why your here TBH because there are loads of other places that you would shine in with searching for players but otherwise it just feels like your getting a pass due to your connections vs following the forums rules on postings.&nbsp; That's my 2 cents.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Dude we use roll20 for our rolls and characters I am not lying to you. Feel free to watch our shows I am sure you will hear the little ping when someone leaves their mic open and does a roll. I am not tearing others down but at the same point this is business and its competitive so if you have something that sets you apart then promote it. We have used roll20 for years you can see it by the amount of games and time played and I am sure the mods can see that as well. Some people don't even like terrain so we are appealing to a niche market of people willing to pay a premium. If I just came on here and did what 99% of everyone else is doing then I would probably never make any money (or a very small amount not worth all the time and setup for a session for me) and who knows I still might not lol. But my goal was to stand out in the crowd and after working on this for 2+ years I hope I accomplished that.&nbsp; Your video uses live rolls on Zoom with Minis while you disparage the very core services that Roll20 offers and the many, many artists who put content out on this platform in terms of marketplace items and modules. I think it's ridiculous that the Roll20 mods haven't taken your ad down after you promoted another platform when they have taken others down for not having even basic links to the campaign within Roll20, its a double standard tbh and I'm baffled at why they didn't treat you the same as every other user on this site. Like its great your using Dwarven Forge and Wizkids mini's, I do as well, and you seem more passionate vs asshole to me but you should be building the hobby up with positive vibes not trying to tear down others in some cheap shots on the forum of a digital service platform, it diminishes everyone here with the kind of energy you put out, including you.&nbsp; If you reposted with a clear video that shows how Roll20 works with your amazing setup (which it is) I and others would be good with that, if your not using Roll20 I don't see why your here TBH because there are loads of other places that you would shine in with searching for players but otherwise it just feels like your getting a pass due to your connections vs following the forums rules on postings.&nbsp; That's my 2 cents.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I understand your reasoning thinking I don't use roll20 so here are some pics showing all i put itn, PC sheets, and some of last sessions rolls. So you can see we are for sure using roll20. It keeps everyone honest KhanKrom said: Your video uses live rolls on Zoom with Minis while you disparage the very core services that Roll20 offers and the many, many artists who put content out on this platform in terms of marketplace items and modules. I think it's ridiculous that the Roll20 mods haven't taken your ad down after you promoted another platform when they have taken others down for not having even basic links to the campaign within Roll20, its a double standard tbh and I'm baffled at why they didn't treat you the same as every other user on this site. Like its great your using Dwarven Forge and Wizkids mini's, I do as well, and you seem more passionate vs asshole to me but you should be building the hobby up with positive vibes not trying to tear down others in some cheap shots on the forum of a digital service platform, it diminishes everyone here with the kind of energy you put out, including you.&nbsp; If you reposted with a clear video that shows how Roll20 works with your amazing setup (which it is) I and others would be good with that, if your not using Roll20 I don't see why your here TBH because there are loads of other places that you would shine in with searching for players but otherwise it just feels like your getting a pass due to your connections vs following the forums rules on postings.&nbsp; That's my 2 cents.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Who would want to pay $50 a session for black and white maps.... nobody!
Thomas L. said: Who would want to pay $50 a session for black and white maps.... nobody! We don't use black and white maps. That pic is just for me and the players. We use roll20 for actual rolls during the session and character creation. We use minis and high end terrain for all our visuals. The type of presentation we offer is something that has never been done with virtual gaming. I think thats why some people are confused since this is a new way to play D&amp;D online. The best thing to do is watch our linked video since it shows the value in what you would be paying for.