Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating Section

I am trying to put my maneuvers into a macro to make using them easier, however I can not get them to work.  Characters name is Flik @{Flik|repeating_maneuvers45_$0_maneuvercast45} It keeps saying no row index for 0, and then no attribute found.  Any idea on how to get it to work?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
What character sheet are you using? Can you show exactly the error message you get?
D&D 3.5 You tried to use the repeating section row at index 0 for repeating_maneuvers45, but there doesn't seem to be a row at that index. No attribute was found for @{Flik|repeating_maneuvers45_$0_maneuvercast45}
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure Mitch, but I did a quick search on roll20's repo of sheets for "repeating_maneuvers45" and nothing came up...  Which leads me to believe that no sheet on roll20 actually has that particular repeating section on a sheet.  I also tried "repeating_maneuvers" and only three sheets had that (Hero, Earthdawn, and Level UP 5e).  Are you sure that is the right repeating section and attribute for your sheet?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
From looking at the sheet in a test game, I think you have the repeating section wrong. I think this is the correct one: @{Flik|repeating_spells45_$0_maneuvercast45} In the future, you might want to check the character sheet forum to see if there is an active thread for the sheet you are using (there is one there for this sheet).  If you post there, you know your question will be seen by people that actually use the sheet.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
yeah, folks on <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10277870/d-and-d-3-dot-5-sheet-upgrade" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10277870/d-and-d-3-dot-5-sheet-upgrade</a> will know better