Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG/LFP] [D&D 5e] Relatively new player looking for Game.

Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
Hey, I'm Jule, 20 years old. I've gotten into D&D not too long ago and am looking to join a group for a one-shot or a campaign. I've played in around 7 one-shots so far but would like to join a campaign. My timezone is UTC+1. Perferably I'd love to join a campaign or game that runs on the weekend or on Tuesdays or Fridays. Message me on Discord if you would like to discuss things further: Julexar#9746 Keep in mind that I am NOT looking for a paid game/campaign
Putting together a group. I'm looking for players who can play in morning/early afternoon on Weekdays ( PST timezone). thoughts?
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
It depends on the day and the time. If it's during my work, then I can't. What time did you have in mind and on which day would you run the games?
Hey! My name is Teno, check out my post here  Community Forums: [LFP][DND 5E][P2P $5/session] Experienced DM looking for a group or players for a Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday game. All welcome! (6 Slots) | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop . Id love to have you! Feel free to message me directly on discord as well! Teno#3210