Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG]]PAID $50 PER SESSION][3D PREMIUM TERRAIN BY DWARVEN FORGE USED!!][5E][EST][THE FORGOTTEN REALMS CAMPAIGN OR ONESHOT]

Why pay? Simple. No one and we mean no one is offering what we have bought to the table. We offer premium gaming for those looking for a next level gaming experience! You can find games cheaper but they won't be better! Don't believe us? Check out the video below to see what we mean! Boring mats.....hell no!!! Wire drawn PC maps? Hell no!!! Flock based terrain?!! Get the flock outta here!! Nerdbauchery brings the fire!! You only live once so why spend your money on a game that doesn't give you what you have always dreamed of having? About Nerdbauchery professional DMs and Livestreamers: NO BORING BATTLEMATS OR MAPS DRAWN ONLY ON PC!! BAHHH WE SUPPLY ONLY THE BEST!! Do you dream of a D&amp;D session that you have only seen online or at the homes of the very wealthy then your dreams have been answered Nerdbauchery has arrived!! We have played and DMed with some of the most influential people in the TTRPG circle such as the son of Gary Gygax Luke Gygax, the owner of Dwarven Forge Stefan Pokorny, Voice actress Anne Carlton, One of the founders of WOTC and current owner of GenCon Peter Adkinson and many more. Now let us finally help you become the hero or villain you always wanted to be!&nbsp; What I offer you: Tired of boring play mats or basic PC maps giving you the same old game every other DM up here is offering? Then take a look at our sessions which include premium fully sculpted custom painted terrain by the leader in the industry Dwarven Forge, fully painted minis, dynamic music, voice acting, narrative storyboard presentation through live and pre-taken shots and we have multiple cameras so you get both overhead tactical views or you can be right up in the action. If you can find someone who has our setup and is offering sessions for less then let me know and you get a free game! About me I am Tony and I have been playing D&amp;D since the early 80s! I have a love (my wife says an addiction lol) for D&amp;D and TTRPGs. I just love the fact that the internet now allows me to bring all those great experiences, memories and passion to all of you! I love building and designing my Dwarven Forge terrain layouts as well as writing and developing epic adventures for my players. Our livestream has been running for almost 2 years now allowing us to develop a system of presentation never before seen in virtual D&amp;D gaming!! Check out our video below to see for yourself!! For further questions just send me a message here or on discord :&nbsp;Official Nerdbauchery Channel#1727 Game session demo this would not be your group but shows the quality of our sessions!!:&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/OP3toNauGdM" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/OP3toNauGdM</a> Link to LFG listing - <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/322700/the-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/322700/the-forgotten-realms</a> Platforms: &nbsp;Zoom/roll20 Age: &nbsp;18+ System: &nbsp;5e Session Duration:&nbsp; 3 to 4 hours Schedule:&nbsp; Bi-weekly Saturday 7-10/11 PM EST&nbsp; Material: &nbsp;I supply everything Session 0: &nbsp;Is free Payment:&nbsp; Paypal Infos that the player needs to provide :&nbsp; - Your name and any preferences - Your timezone - PC, Mic and internet quality - Your experience in Dungeons and Dragons 5e or 2e - Your expectations. What you want out of a game - Do you have any lore knowledge of the setting? This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50 per person per session through Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements
Munnin2 said: Good luck with this, but your pricing is delusional. For what your charging people could purchase actual video games and get way, way more value per dollar In your opinion. Thank you for watching the video as you see we offer something very unique for people looking for a gaming experience that they can't find anywhere else. Of course its not for everyone but for those lucky few its the session of a lifetime! No one up here is offering what we do with the same presentation for less. Its a high end product. Some people think a Bugatti is a waste of money and a delusional purchase others dream of of the day they can drive one. We are just here offering that Bugatti for anyone looking for it.....
We use multiple formats for streaming. Twitch and FB are our main audience which has the bulk of our viewers. That broadcast was a successful charity drive where we raised over $1500 for WWP and I DMed some of the most influential people in the RPG industry which you can of course see for yourself in the video. I think you may be confused as to how live broadcasting works since you may not have experience with OBS and Restream. As for false advertising you may again be confused since we run our games with the same setup with the studio I have here in my home. The format and quality you see is exactly what a client would get for their own private virtual game with us! This is simply marketing and we appreciate your interest in our marketing technique but perhaps this is not the game for you. As we said we are looking for a niche market of gamers looking for a high end experience they can't get anywhere else.&nbsp; I even offered you a free game if you could find some one else who has the same setup and offers the same quality for less. I take it by your lack of a response on that subject that as I thought you wouldn't find any one.&nbsp; I am also confused as to why you keep coming back to my post to tell me how much you don't like it. Very odd indeed. I apologize if you didn't understand our post but I would think seeing the video of one of our sessions would be adequate to show what we do as such I am again confused by your comment referencing a "lack of response." Also I checked your history of responses to posts and although you are extoling the virtues of playing for free you have on numerous occasions tried to join paid games. Is it the fact my game is paid that is bothering you or the fact you want it to be less? Interesting. I sense a lot of anger in your post perhaps there is something else bothering you that would make you so upset about a game you have no intention of playing in. Best of luck. Munnin2 said: &nbsp;*Added later: Just watched your YouTube video: 2 thoughts 1 it doesn't actually showcase what your trying to sell. 2. It has 3 likes....5 players and a DM .... You couldn't even get enough likes to cover the players! Red flags everywhere, including false advertising! The overwhelming majority of the people on Roll20 are also not interested in a Bugatti either as, at it's core, a service with the majority of it's players in the free to play realm. That being said sure, there's probably a teeny tiny percentage of players who care about the quality of the product you bring, however, Ttrpgs as a whole are rooted in theater of the mind. As imagination is free, no matter what you create, The vast Majority of characters and the game will be rooted in imagination. I think you might be onto something but I think your pricing is outrageous and I will point out that it's a weekend, in the US, and you have no responses other than this one. Your "Unique" experience is no better than a group of friends sitting around a table playing the same game. LASTLY (Very important here) I want you to take note of how many Professional DMs have stopped advertising over the past 6 months/year. If DMs can't get people to pay for a regular product (I have only encountered one paid dm that was terrible) there's very little market for a premium one.&nbsp; You likely would have had better success advertising this 2 years ago.&nbsp; On
are you just livestreaming a set you made and moving the minis yourself on cam
Commie said: are you just livestreaming a set you made and moving the minis yourself on cam A bit more then that. Watch the video. We use special effects, voice acting, dynamic music, multiple camera angles for both tactical and 1st person view and storyboard narrative storytelling through the use of live and pre-made pics and video. As I said there is no one else doing what we are doing at this level and its why we have had so much success developing relationships in the industry with sponsors and celebrities. If you find someone who is offering what we do for less then you get a free game.
I DM twice a week soooo yeah. This is me just offering people a chance to experience something they probably never will anywhere else. You say you have experienced what I offer somewhere else so post it. Anyway I just think you're angry and a bit jealous. The fact you have no idea what I am doing or how many games I run yet still are crying foul is amusing and entertaining. I suggest you go back to your other games since we are not for you. We have been live streaming successfully for 2 years now and have multiple sponsors and have played and DMed with some of the greats in the industry. Your opinion quite frankly really doesn't matter to me I am confident in what we do. Have you ever hosted games with the people&nbsp;I have? Pretty sure their opinion holds some weight out there. Anyway if you want to keep coming out of angry ignorant jealousy then feel free but ultimately you will just make yourself look foolish and aggressive. Also had to repost because my other one was wrong so again you are mistaken. And on a side note we also offer AD&amp;D 2e games. I'm sure you'll post when you have find a game like mine that charges less. I look forward to seeing it. And these games are private not streamed. You also have now been reported for harassment.&nbsp; Munnin2 said: Actually all I said was the vast majority of people here are free to play players. I know this BECAUSE I am a pay to play player. I keep coming back because it amuses me that you genuinely think there is a market for your rates and as a Pay to Play player I know the market your catering to is diminishing. You should be happy that at the very least I keep bumping it up, and for the record most people myself included don't actually care about who you have DM'd for in the past, because your obviously not doing it on the regular or you wouldn't be here trying to get players &nbsp; The fact that you are trying to portray a roll 20 game as something beyond a roll20 game is laughable and I agree with your previous respondents that the fact that your not truly showcasing roll20 in your video is suspect at the very least.&nbsp; What you really want is to attempt a critical role feel with people who are paying you for that experience. What you seem to actually be getting is pushback from people who don't agree with your pricing and if you were generating any interest then you wouldn't need multiple posts in a week.&nbsp; &nbsp; As for me I am transitioning away from 5e as it's at it's best an incredibly watered down system with extreme limitations when it comes to creative players. I'm moving into Pathfinder which provides the rules for when players want to do more interesting activities during combat than just mindlessly attacking. &nbsp; &nbsp;You should consider dropping your price to $30, I wouldn't join, but I assume others would and if your streaming then I would think your going to attempt to commercialize that as well, so you can make your money back that way. However if you do that you will want to collect agreements from everyone verbal at the very least, written would be better due to the fact that every state in the US and every country in the world has different laws pertaining to recording. There's a good reason why the average game isn't recorded and the shows your trying to emulate is handled in person.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Just be careful, I've been in a few recorded games and obtaining verbal permission every game would be required by certain states. You really should consult with a lawyer before you do any recording just to make sure your ducks are in a row. Lastly, take away the camera and I guarantee that everything you offer I have experienced in a $10-$15/session game, due to limitations on software.
Munnin2 said: ["*Added later: Just watched your YouTube video: 2 thoughts 1 it doesn't actually showcase what your trying to sell. 2. It has 3 likes....5 players and a DM .... You couldn't even get enough likes to cover the players! Red flags everywhere, including false advertising! The overwhelming majority of the people on Roll20 are also not interested in a Bugatti either as, at it's core, a service with the majority of it's players in the free to play realm. That being said sure, there's probably a teeny tiny percentage of players who care about the quality of the product you bring, however, Ttrpgs as a whole are rooted in theater of the mind. As imagination is free, no matter what you create, The vast Majority of characters and the game will be rooted in imagination. I think you might be onto something but I think your pricing is outrageous and I will point out that it's a weekend, in the US, and you have no responses other than this one. Your "Unique" experience is no better than a group of friends sitting around a table playing the same game. LASTLY (Very important here) I want you to take note of how many Professional DMs have stopped advertising over the past 6 months/year. If DMs can't get people to pay for a regular product (I have only encountered one paid dm that was terrible) there's very little market for a premium one.&nbsp; You likely would have had better success advertising this 2 years ago."] Howdy. I've been a player in Tony's games on Twitch (Nerdbauchery) since he first went online. His games are, in fact, unique, and take a ton of prep time (terrain doesn't place itself). Broken down Tony is making less than someone at Chipotle. It's a reasonable rate, especially for someone who has never experienced terrain-based, cinematic dnd. Luke Gygax and Stefan Pokorny have pubicly and privately praised Tony as a DM. they aren't just being nice, either. They have both promised to come back on our show this summer. I assume you know Nerdbauchery leads on Twitch, then Facebook Live, and archive it on Youtube. We have over 650 followers, are sponsored by Reaper etc. Red flags? The only red flag I see is you trying to muddy the waters for Tony. Your motivation seems personal rather than helpful. &nbsp;If Tony fails with this effort/ rate, it will be lesson learned. No biggie. He has already seen success in his efforts in online D&amp;D and that will continue to open doors for him.&nbsp; Thanks for your input, I guess? Erik
Have a great week and happy gaming! Munnin2 said: Lol I'm chuckling actually. This was a fun distraction today, but jealous? Nah. I'm no respecter of persons, which if you don't know: means status of a person is no matter to me. I don't actually care about celebrity or if someone is popular. I also said if you turned the cameras off meaning a standard roll 20 game. I have no interest in your we-spend-a-fortune-in-minitures-to-replicate-a-tabletop experience. You lost me at zoom. But this was fun. If it was all in t was cracked up to be, you would have repeat customers. Rather, I think it's just as likely that your actual players have moved on to other things.

Edited 1644843250
Hi, I’m Paul, a regular Nerdbauchery player, and this is how I see things: In the months I’ve come to know Tony, I can testify that he is 100% the kindest, most accommodating, most shirt-off-his-back-player-experience-serving DM I’ve ever had the pleasure, in my 20+ years in D&amp;D, of playing with. The stories he tells are pure ART, not mass produced, rehashed media. He is an actor, an improvisor, an arbiter, a creator; whatever you need him to be. The only negative thing I have to say about him is the man cannot stop! He’s running streams, building campaign worlds, conducting business, networking, integrating the latest tech, slinging terrain… I don’t know where he finds the time or the fire, but he gives his players 120% all game every game.
It's hard enough killing trolls in D&amp;D, let alone online mate... Can we all please be respectful? At the end of the day, you have every right not to like what Tony is offering, but leave it at that and just move on.&nbsp; Your voice has been heard. Munnin2 said: Lol I'm chuckling actually. This was a fun distraction today, but jealous? Nah. I'm no respecter of persons, which if you don't know what that&nbsp; means: It means status of a person is no matter to me. I don't actually care about celebrity or if someone is popular. I also said if you turned the cameras off meaning a standard roll 20 game. I have no interest in your we-spend-a-fortune-in-minitures-to-replicate-a-tabletop experience. You lost me at zoom. But this was fun. If it was all in t was cracked up to be, you would have repeat customers. Rather, I think it's just as likely that your actual players have moved on to other things.
You are entitled to your opinion!&nbsp; Please let us know when you find a game with our quality of presentation so we can give you your free session! I look forward to seeing it! Have a great day and happy gaming! JohnTeboth said: For all the work you say you put into your campaign, you sure are not putting a lot of effort into your social media associated with it. Worse is it looks like you are trying to make this a job first and be a DM second. I understand why people run paid D&amp;D, and you are completely missing the mark with it. No one should be paying you 200$ a month for this quality of setup.&nbsp; Also having your "players" back up your post is the biggest red flag of all.
Thought it would be worth my time to respond to this. See below, sir. KingSet said: "For all the work you say you put into your campaign, you sure are not putting a lot of effort into your social media associated with it." (Erik) Agreed. Tony does his best on social media but he's a one man show. Thanks for the input! "Worse is it looks like you are trying to make this a job first and be a DM second." (Erik) Tony has a family; it's a fair ask to charge people he doesn't know to run what is a very elaborate and time-consuming effort. Broken down, hourly, he's not making much at all. There must be passion (or masochism) to put so much effort into ultimately a low paying "job". "I understand why people run paid D&amp;D, and you are completely missing the mark with it. No one should be paying you 200$ a month for this quality of setup." (Erik) There are people who will pay to play D&amp;D. You just aren't the target demographic, and there are also people who will pay even more. I ran games for a mother and her two children with learning disabilities for $100 an hour. The kids absolutely loved it, and the mother could both afford it and found it worth the benefits to her kids. So, there is a market and price are how you value it. Again, you aren't the target demo.&nbsp; "Also having your "players" back up your post is the biggest red flag of all." (Erik) "Players"? We are his players, and not in quotes. All you have to do is watch any of our "Good Team" Twitch videos and you will see Jack, Mako, and myself introduced. I'm here not to defend Tony so much as call out what is really going on here. You and the earlier gentlemen lead with "You shouldn't charge for D&amp;D" which is that age old argument and just an opinion. Nothing more. Then, you guys bring up poor points as to why Tony's games aren't as good as he says. A potentially paying player can click on Nerdbauchery's Twitch link and see the exact game they would be getting. There are no smoke and mirrors unless you are talking about Tony's fog machine. There are exactly zero red flags because the product is on display in the form of hundreds of hours of recorded games.
Hey Folks, I wanted to step in here and remind everyone that by posting here you have necessarily agreed to our Code of Conduct , and in specific, that you will refrain from harassment, passing judgement, or overt/passive aggression. Please take a moment to consider if you are acting in accordance with these principles. Remember, if you are not interested in engaging with this particular listing, you can simply pass it over. Thanks!