Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pasting multiple commands into chat is bugged

If you do something like, table import/export, or custom groupcheck line entries or some other multi command paste into chat, it will take 6 commands, drop the 7th, take 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and drop the 14th, then repeat.  This is essentially turning things really tedious with the API especially if one uses table import/export and group check with custom checks during setups.  
Interesting.  File a help center request obviously if you haven’t.  But good to know.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
This problem (dropping random api scipt calls when multiple are in a single macro) has definitely been reported before . Suppose it wouldn't hurt to put in a help desk request to increase visibility, though.

Edited 1645051586
To be clear, this is not that bug, this is new.  You could always install your table imports all at once without fear of lost commands by pasting directly to chat.  Now it does not.  Its actually much much worse than every 7th after experimenting, it just about abandons the whole paste now.   I can't file tickets on this site.  When I go to the page and select all the drop downs and submit, it returns me to a new "submit a ticket window" with all my dropdowns chosen but doesn't tell me a ticket has been submitted or what was missing from the submission.  One of my greatest problems with their lackluster support.  Then I can go on foundry's discord and immediately get help without the need to use snail mail.