Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PC's vulnerabilities or resistances

Hi all, is there a way to include resistances or vulnerabilities to a PC character's sheet ? I'm using 5e ogl sheet, and i tried to insert an ability, to switch the sheet to a PNJ to insert these, but none of these work... How can we implement this when a charcater is wearing an "armor of resistance" or becomes vulnerable because of an effect and so on.... Thanks for your help if you can
no ? really ?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You handle them the way you would at the table. The sheets are not set up for automated damage taking, so there's nothing to hook onto that would facilitate such a feature. You would have to add mechanical aspects to the sheet before you could begin to build exceptions and special cases. Such things are handled on the "Features and Traits" section of the PC sheet, and a player needs to be aware of this when they take damage. The official WotC sheet has no entry for them either. They are listed on npc stat blocks, because that's the way they are on the official WotC stat blocks. My assumption is that designer intent is that GMs need to know that information quickly across many NPCs, while a player typically only needs to worry about one.
ok... too bad. as many scripts now are playing with auodelt damages, it would be a good thing to have a possibility to add that as a simple attribute on a pc sheet.A llitke bit like what is done for SmartAoE on ignoring the effects of a spell for example.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Lionel V. said: ok... too bad. as many scripts now are playing with auodelt damages, it would be a good thing to have a possibility to add that as a simple attribute on a pc sheet.A llitke bit like what is done for SmartAoE on ignoring the effects of a spell for example. You could manually add it to the Attributes and Abilities tab, if you wanted the APIs to handle it.