Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need some help with a PF II player sheet, over half the sheet is in spanish?

Edited 1645241156
Tom
Pro
This player lives in Mexico if that has anything to do with it, but he wants it all in english, any thoughts on how to get all the sheet into english compared to spanish.  All the drag and drop goes right to english, but other things? Help please anyone?? Thanks Tom
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I would check the language preference on the roll20 account. I could be wrong, but I think sheet translation uses that setting to display translations on a sheet if translations are available for the specified language.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I suggest using a browser that is configured to use English only, and not to use the OS or browser inherited settings. Perhaps a separate browser profile might work, if lucky. 
OK he checked his computer it was on english but he moved it back to spanish then switched back to english and now the sheet is all english, some kind of glitch or something I guess?? Thanks for the quick replies gang :) one less thing to worry about for the group and said player puzzling out stuff !! Tom
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Excellent!
I just told him a Post X-Mas miracle, LOL Anyone else have this happen, been here 12 years and I hav'nt!! Weird Tom