Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I bulk delete assets from my Art Library?

I can't find any way to bulk delete my art assets anmyore? I am out of storage quota and would need to delete a few hundred small pictures to free up some space again. Isn't that possible?
Found it out: You need to click on any image in the "recent" category to open up the dialogue, where you can select multiple. You still have to click each one once, to select it, but you don't need the 3 clicks (including confirmation) per item the search needs.
In case this is relevant to you or any one else reading this: When you are looking to free up space, audio files are a good place to start, if you have uploaded any.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sarah R. Cohen said: In case this is relevant to you or any one else reading this: When you are looking to free up space, audio files are a good place to start, if you have uploaded any. ^^^^^ This ^^^^^