Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

dum question on the Fate of Cthulhu series in marketplace

Hello, I'm having trouble figuring out if I should get the product:  Fate of Cthulhu: Complete Core Book I bought the following already: Fate of Cthulhu: Eternal Doomsday Bundle Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Yig Bundle Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Azathoth Bundle Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Yog-Sothoth Bundle Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Hastur Bundle Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of the Basilisk Bundle Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of the Quiet Bundle Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Great Cthulhu Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Dagon Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of The King in Yellow Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Shub-Niggurath Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Nyarlathotep Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Yig Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Yog-Sothoth Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Azathoth Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Hastur Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of the Basilisk Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of the Quiet Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Yig Art Pack Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Yog-Sothoth Art Pack Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Azathoth Art Pack Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of Hastur Art Pack Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of the Basilisk Art Pack Fate of Cthulhu: The Rise of the Quiet Art Pack Is there something else I'm missing with the Core Pack?  Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.  Thanks for any help!
sad face, no response... welp, I just sent a message to customer service to see if anyone can tell me what the actual differences are.  normally if you already own something, it will say so, this does not; and was just curious what the actual differences were... new tokens or art or something, 1 coupon to have cthulhu devour your soul, etc.  :)