Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[KULT] [INTEREST CHECK] [21+] [HORROR, DARK FANTASY] [MATURE]

Edited 1645740662
I am trying to gauge interest in people that would want to run Kult.   We can either do the Black Madonna Story or some of the shorter stories.  Availability - M-F  6PM MST  If you are interested, let me know

Edited 1646331390
Here is the story I am going to run. The Black Madonna is a legendary KULT campaign previously unreleased outside of Sweden and France. Its six separate episodes lead the player characters into a haunting adventure connected to the Death Angel Chagidiel and the Archon Binah, and their servants. Taking place in 1991 and set in a recently reunified Germany, the journey will lead the player characters into a Soviet Union on the brink of collapse, to unlock the mystery of what actually happened in Leningrad during World War 2. During the campaign, they will be taken to a world of dark dreams, and venture into the depths of Inferno, trying to save themselves. I am looking for 2 to 4 people.  Its a medium size campaign that can take roughly 3 to 4 months to complete.   Its violent and deadly with an incredible story and plot to match its violence. Here is the game page
This sounds interesting and cool. I'd be up for that, but unfortunately I'm on GMT. The only possible day where I could do weird hours, then, is fridays.
Kerstin said: This sounds interesting and cool. I'd be up for that, but unfortunately I'm on GMT. The only possible day where I could do weird hours, then, is fridays. What time works for you.  I'll play around with the clock and see what we can do.   Its still pending on other people wanting to join as well
Looking for 1 to two more
Still looking
Sounds interesting.  Would you be open to newer players?