Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macros in macro bar cannot be erased and/or moved anymore ?

Edited 1645630645
Hello all, Am I the only one experiencing this issue where macros shortcuts in the bottom screen macro bar cannot be moved or erased ? the arrow keeps flashing on and off, and when i try to move a macro to another position, it starts moving and suddenly stop and gets back to initial position. I don't get it... Lionel EDIT : Ok i Understood what happened, i Have the APIHeartbeat running and the update of the arrow makes a constant update even on selecting the macros... I disabled the script just for the time of moving the macro shortcut and it went fine...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
OMG! Thank you! I could not figure out what was going on!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm.  Was it only the API heartbeat macro that couldn't be moved?  I'll add a pause update command to it to allow it to be moved easily.  
Actually it was all the macros shortcuts. The turning arrow is always updating its image. You can add a pause command, but also, As i did, you can just disable the script for a minute and re-enabling it straight after you arranged the order to suit your needs.