Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

dice roller issues

Edited 1645742077
So the 3d dice don't match what comes up in the chat box. A test of rolling a d100 shows only the result of the second die. example: 49 shows up as 9. 56 shows up at 6. Rolling a weapons "to hit" only shows one of the 20 sided dice being rolled instead of the usual two. Our guess is the chat box is showing the first 20-sided die and the 3d d20 die shown is the critical die. Any way you look at it, the die roller is screwed up and not the first time over the last few weeks.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should use the Help Center and Send a request to get Roll20 staff attention and a ticket to track your issue. It’s mostly community help here.  Personally I recommend disabling the 3d dice entirely and forever. 

Edited 1645701598
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I saw the same thing during my last session. And I like having 3d dices.
Thanks for letting us know -- this should be fixed!
I also like the 3D dice rolling