Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e] Looking for a Friday game 6 am EST or 1 pm GMT+2

The game I had in this time slot died and it's my only free time to play a game.  Looking to fill it. I have lots of experience.  Not looking for a heavy RP game or a West Marches game.  Just to clarify that is 6 am EST.  1-2 other plays from the other game may come over too if the game is good and has space. 
bump
Any chance you and your 1 or two other players would be willing to pay? I'm based in Europe, so the early morning start is no issue for me. I was looking to start DMing a game here on roll20, maybe starting off the first few sessions free, but hoping to start collecting a small fee after that. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!
We were paying $8 a session so it shouldn't be a problem.  I guess it would depend on what you are running and what type of a game it is.
I'm super flexible and open to whatever you guys wanna do. Preferably a pre-existing module we can go in on together as a group here on roll20, as homebrew would be too time-consuming for me. What campaign were you guys playing before?
We were doing Mad Mage, but I'm open to most others.  Let me ask and see what the response is from the others.
Sure. I'm fine with trying to pick up where you guys left off, especially if ya'll are attached to your characters (I know I have a tendency to get wayy too attached to mine lol). But like I said, I'm super open to doing what the group decides.