Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a +1 for a frequent Darksun styled Pathfinder game.

Our group has been running an almost nightly Pathfinder Darksun game, generally Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, starting at 6 or 7 PM EST and going for 4-8 hours depending on how everyone's doing that night, our last member over the last couple weeks has been hours late every night and its disrupting the groups ability to play so we're looking for a replacement for an RP heavy group of experienced tabletop gamers, if you feel that you are interested then please leave me a post in this thread. Cheers and thank you for reading!
Interested, though I won't be available Thursdays
Just getting back into Pathfinder after a bit of time off but I am free at those times and would really like to play Pathfinder with a static group.  I live in Maryland so EST is perfect for me.  Have a mic and any form of voice (roll20, skype, teamspeak, vent) is fine with me.  Let me know if you would like me to join you guys and I'll gladly create a character with your specifications.
OMG I totally want to join PICK ME PICK ME!!!
Sounds legit. Can I play a monk, tank everything and force the gm to reroll rolls i dont like?
Sounds good, though I only have a few Pathfinder games of exprience.