Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Interest Check] PathFinder 2E - Quest for the Frozen Flame AP [21+] [Free}

Info: Day: WED  Time: 8:00 PM MST TO 11:00 MST Frequency:  Weekly Voice:  Discord
Hello there, I'm quite interested in this. If the time were more negotiable, I'd be even more interested. PF2e seems to be a pretty fun system.
I'd love to play in this, I can make the times. I am new to this system, not ttrpgs though. I want to play some PF2, I plan on Dming some myself soon and the experience with the system would help a ton.
I can look into maybe the weekend but the reason for the time is that is when I get off of work
I'm interested, though I'm new to the game.  

Edited 1646799759
I am new to this system, not ttrpgs though. I want to play some PF2, I plan on Dming some myself soon and the experience with the system would help a ton. Official DGCustomerFirst Survey
I would be interested in playing. Fair notice: my ttrpg experience has been mostly with dnd5e and I have no experience with Pathfinder 1 or 2, outside of the PC games
I am interested as well, but I have no idea whether I should right something here or in Discord server
Looooong time PF 1e player looking to see what PF 2e can offer. Time and day works for me.