Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1E DM LFP

This game will be for players to test out character builds and for DM's to practice using monsters and setting up good fights. This is not for role playing, think of it more like a combat simulator used to play out those classes you never get to fully feel out. The way It will work is your character will start with their equivalent wealth for the level in items bought by you. Then you will be put into a challenging encounter and you will fight with your group to overtake the situation. Once you win you will level up and be given the equivalent wealth once again and go onto the next challenging encounter till we get to 20 or you wipe. Send me a discord message for more info Ashe#3393
Heh, sounds simple but fun! Which timezone are you?
I am in mid eastern US (GMT+5) The game can happen anytime we have 4 (+) people cause its simple to set up. I have maps and monsters ready to go just need people. So if you want to get in on the discord and we can recruit people for anytime play.
I have about 8 people looking for a GM.  Discord friend request sent :)