Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Dark Mode causes VTT menu issues.

Still some issues with Roll20 dark mode. When dark mode is off, there is an x to close playlists in the Jukebox tab. When Dark Mode is on, the x is nearly invisible. Also, the Dark Mode toggle switch is not part of the toolbar. So if I don't like it and use the alternative, this is what happens: I can't open my Turn Order Tracker because the toggle switch covers up part of the toolbar.
Pretty sure that issue with the toolbar is due to a third party extension, I do not have that problem.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you would like your report to have higher visibility, there is a dev-curated thread where users are encouraged to make reports of issues they have found:  Dark Mode VTT Bug Thread . You can follow this and other issues there. I can tell you that for the time being, they are aware of general displeasure at the switch's placement but have opted to keep it there for the time being. Probably to raise awareness of the new feature for folks who don't follow the forum, twitter or other official Roll20 social media outlets. (which is probably the vast majority of the millions of Roll20 users). My guess is that the switch will eventually be moved to the settings tab
DM Eddie said: Pretty sure that issue with the toolbar is due to a third party extension, I do not have that problem.   The alternative Dark Mode to the VTT Dark Mode to which I was referring is, in fact, a third party extension. That is correct. The toggle switch should still be part of the tool bar, however, in case someone wants to use the alternative.