Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Sheet Token Macro

I can't remember what thread I asked Sam about and I didn't want to fill the character sheet thread with macro questions...soo... I'm trying to transfer over macros that can be clicked on with "Show Macro" in the character sheet (eg:) !power --emote|@{character_name} is attacking with @{name} --name|@{name} --usage|Range @{range}ft --action|Crit @{crit-target}/x@{crit-multiplier} --Result|[[1d20 + @{total-attack}]] --^Crits on|[[(@{crit-target}) + @{total-attack}]] --^0Damage|[[@{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{total-damage}]] @{type} --Crit Confirm|[[1d20 + @{total-attack}]] --^Crit Damage|+[[(@{damage-dice-num} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1))d@{damage-die} + (@{total-damage} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1))]] --^0Notes|@{notes} What all do I need to change in order to use the Power Cards? Character name: Cyrus, weapon name Legato Would it be: !power --emote|@{Cyrus} is attacking with @{Legato} --name|@{name} --usage|Range @{5}ft --action|Crit @{crit-target}/x@2{crit-multiplier} --Result|[[1d20 + @{total-attack}]] --^Crits on|[[(@{crit-target}) + @{total-attack}]] --^0Damage|[[@{damage-dice-num}d@{damage-die} + @{total-damage}]] @{type} --Crit Confirm|[[1d20 + @{total-attack}]] --^Crit Damage|+[[(@{damage-dice-num} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1))d@{damage-die} + (@{total-damage} * (@{crit-multiplier} - 1))]] --^0Notes|@{notes} ? Sorry for the dumb question, Sam, and to anyone else who knows the answer. >_<
if you want to use it as a token macro you will need the attributes to all start with repeating_weapon_number eg macro for weapon 0 @{total-attack} becomes @{repeating_weapon_0_total-attack} You can copy the macros from my modified sheet, or the whole sheet itself if you like :)
How do I go about copying your macros? Sorry, still kind of new at this, heh.
all good. Are you using Sam's sheet or my modified one? If you use my one then you can instead make a token macro that is simply %{selected|weapon0_attack}

Edited 1407458982
Yeah, I'm using yours. I think I see what you're meaning -- the Attack Buttons. However, when I click on any of them (or make yours as a macro), nothing happens. edit: If you want to come into my game and show me, I can invite ya. >_< edit 2: Wow, weird. Now it's working.
hmm i thought I tested them all last night. check your api settings and make sure the script is still running and hasnt errored. Otherwise the macro format I used was !power --emote|@{character_name} is attacking with @{repeating_weapon_0_name} --name|@{repeating_weapon_0_name} --usage|Range @{repeating_weapon_0_range}ft --action|Crit @{repeating_weapon_0_crit-target}/x@{repeating_weapon_0_crit-multiplier} --Result|[[1d20 + (@{repeating_weapon_0_proficiency} + (((@{repeating_weapon_0_enhance} + @{repeating_weapon_0_masterwork}) + abs(@{repeating_weapon_0_enhance} - @{repeating_weapon_0_masterwork})) / 2) + @{repeating_weapon_0_attack} + @{repeating_weapon_0_attack-type} + @{armor-proficiency})]] --^Crits on|[[(@{repeating_weapon_0_crit-target}) + (@{repeating_weapon_0_proficiency} + (((@{repeating_weapon_0_enhance} + @{repeating_weapon_0_masterwork}) + abs(@{repeating_weapon_0_enhance} - @{repeating_weapon_0_masterwork})) / 2) + @{repeating_weapon_0_attack} + @{repeating_weapon_0_attack-type} + @{armor-proficiency})]] --^0Damage|[[@{repeating_weapon_0_damage-dice-num}d@{repeating_weapon_0_damage-die} + (@{repeating_weapon_0_enhance} + @{repeating_weapon_0_damage} + @{repeating_weapon_0_damage-ability})]] @{repeating_weapon_0_type} --Crit Confirm|[[1d20 + (@{repeating_weapon_0_proficiency} + (((@{repeating_weapon_0_enhance} + @{repeating_weapon_0_masterwork}) + abs(@{repeating_weapon_0_enhance} - @{repeating_weapon_0_masterwork})) / 2) + @{repeating_weapon_0_attack} + @{repeating_weapon_0_attack-type} + @{armor-proficiency})]] --^Crit Damage| +[[(@{repeating_weapon_0_damage-dice-num} * (@{repeating_weapon_0_crit-multiplier} - 1))d@{repeating_weapon_0_damage-die} + ((@{repeating_weapon_0_enhance} + @{repeating_weapon_0_damage} + @{repeating_weapon_0_damage-ability}) * (@{repeating_weapon_0_crit-multiplier} - 1))]] --^0Weapon Notes|@{repeating_weapon_0_notes} --Atk Notes|@{attack-notes}
Also make sure you copy across the newest version, I fixed some typos last night which would have broken all but weapon0
Just fyi... --action and --usage were intended for use with D&D 4e powers. The better way to use power cards would be to do --leftsub and --rightsub and that will default to the green background for the title card, but also let you use --txcolor and --bgcolor to specify your own instead.
Yeah I built the majority if the sheet before the new version and haven't got round to fixing the macros. I have used the new commands for the skill macros I am working on now