Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Really weird behavior in roll20 right now

Edited 1647015480
I am getting really weird graphic artifacts all over the VTT and the chrome browser whenever I am open to a roll20 session.&nbsp; I will make a video to update this post in a few but: I want to copy 4 tokens from one page to another, when I paste the tokens the fourth token never pastes and the third token becomes an unattached empty token with no settings set at all, just its image, the first two tokens are copied properly.&nbsp;&nbsp; After a bit of playing with it the VTT and the chrome browser started having strange warping artifacts all across the top of past tabs I had open hours ago showing up as if I was partially teleporting to the past or something, depending on where I moved my mouse.&nbsp;&nbsp; Recording all this for visuals.... <a href="https://youtu.be/XjU6RCsIJ5w" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/XjU6RCsIJ5w</a> The artifacting has gone away after a browser relaunch, I've tried repeatedly to exit and come back but the tokens just will not paste more than 2 before the rest of them all go blank/never paste.&nbsp; Its like theres a data limit in the IN VTT clipboard suddenly.&nbsp;&nbsp;
vtt.compiled.js:36568 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'get') &nbsp; &nbsp; at Object.d20.clipboard.doPaste (vtt.compiled.js:36568:30) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLLIElement.&lt;anonymous&gt; (vtt.compiled.js:37423:18) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLLIElement.dispatch (jquery-1.9.1.js:3074:9) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLLIElement.elemData.handle (jquery-1.9.1.js:2750:28)
DM Eddie, would you mind sending in a Help Request so we can hop into your game and try to replicate this to track down the bug?
Ticket submitted, its very specific tokens, if you watch the video I have those tokens in the first page for you to fiddle with.&nbsp;&nbsp;