Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forum font change?

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is it my imagination or have the forum fonts changed in some way recently? I'm asking because I'm suffering from failing eyesight, and I want to know if it's the forum or me :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Not that I've noticed... but I suffer from a very poor memory so it could be just me :D Now I'm overanalysing every instance of text, why do this to me!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I don't think they have. Do you feel that it's a size or color change, or just a vague feeling that it is different?
Gold
Forum Champion
I have eyesight issues also, and have to use CSS codes to be able to read this Forum. Without changing the background away from pure bright white, I wouldn't be able to read it. The font looks the same to me today though.  Of course you know pressing Control-0 will reset the zoom-size of your browser, or Control-+ to make everything bigger.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Keith, it's more the shame of the words, especially forum titles - I wondered if there had been a subtle font change. Thanks for the suggetsion, Gold. I'm not a fan of dark modes myself, they make it harder to read, haha. But I understand the aversion to bright white, i like a more shaded baclground.