Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Credit Card Problemn

I bough one mentor month, but i cant remove the credit card assign for this acc, this return an error saying that i dont have comunication with the server. can anyone help me? already sent a email to contact us, but they dont anwser me
Gid
Roll20 Team
When did you email the devs, Danilo? It's a small team so turn around can be a bit slow. Did you make sure you emailed them at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>?
no i mailed to the <a href="mailto:contact@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">contact@roll20.net</a> (im on my main account)
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'd recommend emailing your question to that other email address too. That one is for subscription issues where as contact is a catch all for everything.