Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Meanders: 4 new map packs

The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello, four new map packs featuring 120 new gigantic modular terrain map expansions for the Meanders series have been submitted to Roll20. These packs are especially designed to extend and enhance earlier terrain packs in the Meander series and also introduce Permafrost, Deforested, Volcanic and Mountainous terrains. Thank you for your support, Kris (The Maphatter).
They have helped me visually describe my maps so much more effectly. Thank you so much for the help.
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You're very welcome, Lord Almonterro :) 3 of the new terrain packs are now available on the R20 marketplace: The Risefalls II The Drifts The Fewfields Idlewilds IV will follow soon. Kind Regards, Kris

Edited 1648371763
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi, Idlewilds IV is now available in the marketplace as well. Just a heads up that Meanders: Dimensions featuring planar/elemental dimensions and a new expansion set for my Modern City series including variants for Zombie and Post-Apocalyptic will be added in coming months. Kind Regards, Kris