Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Being able to use multiple sheet types within a specific system like WOD as an example

If you run a WOD game for example, you are limited to using just one sheet type, aka Garou, Mage, Vampire, ect. It would be nice to see in WOD games to have the ability to have different types of sheets available for a game. That way you can have a Mage, Garou, and Vamp all in one game with sheets that work. Even if you do a single race game, still would be nice as a GM to be able to have a sheet for that Vamp that is messing with the internal politics of a Chantry or Cearn as your antagonist and not have to mentally shift gears for rolls, ect. Yes, this is a slight revision from what I posted over at reddit. I also would like to thank reddit contributor GM_Pax for their additional suggestion as a reply to my posting as follows: "Even just the ability for the GM to specifically create sheets that are not the default type for that game, would help." I am sure there are multiple game systems that can benefit from this general idea. Even just having an editable creature/encounter card sheet for the GM in any version of D&D would be helpful there. NOTE to Staff: If you have a better title for this, feel free to edit the title to help convey my thoughts better.
Gold
Forum Champion
Jeff, add your Comments and +1 vote to a matching thread, if you agree this is the same idea: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6493089/multiple-sheets-in-a-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6493089/multiple-sheets-in-a-game</a>
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .