Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Schedule Game Confusion

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
So, a game I'm playing in shows this: It is now 9a EDT. So, is my game actually starting at 10a EDT (1 hour from now), or is it starting at 11a EDT (2 hours from now)?  This is a rather important detail. I've cross-posted this in the Bugs and Issues forum, as well, but have very little faith in getting a response there, so hoping someone else might know the answer?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
11am EDT. That abstraction of the interval after the time has always been overly heavy in the way it rounds. It gets even weirder when it becomes weeks. Ignore it.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
If this is the real answer, and it's been this way for a long time, it underscores my biggest issue with Roll20...the half-assed way of doing things.  It gets frustrating. I mean, how hard is it to look at the number of minutes away and give an accurate answer? Sorry...just really frustrated at the moment.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Understood. It's been brought up many times.