Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Layer selecting flyout not highlight current layers

This menu no longer shows the blue highlight when you're on the GM layer.  It hasn't showed the blue highlight for the Dynamic Lighting layer for years either - but at least before you could easily tell you were on that one because nothing was highlighted. I suppose I'll have to remember to look at the symbol instead now.

Edited 1648330920
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Try other layers.  In checking this out myself, it seems like highlighting is gone for the GM and Dynamic Lighting layers, but is still active for the Map and Object/Token layers. Obviously still a bug, but might check to be sure it is just those 2 layers for you.  Seems to work that way in both dark and light modes for me.

Edited 1648331047
Yeah - map and token layers are still fine.  For now.