Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5E] Experienced DM looking for regular players on Sundays

Edited 1648756285
Thanks everyone for showing interest! I have already asked 2 players to join the game. All further applicants will be added to the waiting list.  Lord Alagondar´s Last Dance The year is 1441. In pursuit of the ancient necromancer, the party decides to leave Baldur's Gate and head to the many-storied city of Neverwinter. Some say that it is the Jewel of the North, but in recent years, it had its share of troubles. Lorenzo Alagondar, the grandson of the legendary Lord Nasher Alagondar, has survived a daring coup two years ago and is now barely holding the fabled city together. A no easy task in the best of times. Orcish tribes threaten the city from the North. In the east, a red star is always burning red at night, an omen not to dismiss. The nation of Amn is mustering an army in the South. Its purpose is unknown, but a good leader must prepare for any eventuality. And if that was not enough, giant rats are emerging from under the great city. Not a threat by themselves, but worrisome, for what can drive these usually cowardly creatures to such audacity? This is a DnD Grand Campaign where player choices matter. Will the group support Lord Lorenzo? Or will they only try to profit from the misfortunes of the city? As a DM with 5 years of experience, I am looking for 2 players for regular weekly sessions on Sunday Afternoon (14:00 GMT+2 Berlin Time) . Players of all skill levels are welcome! I use a combination of Discord (audio-only) and Roll20 in order to play. If interested, please write me a personal message with the following information:   1) Your age 2) What is your favorite part in TTRPGs? Are you familiar with Discord and Roll20? 3) Will you be regularly available for Sunday sessions ( 14:00 GMT +2 Berlin Time )?  ATM all player characters are at level 6, soon to be level 7.
Is this an on-going campaign? Or are all the players starting the campaign at LV6?
Hello!! I'm interested although I'm from Mexico so for me it would be 7 pm or 19:00 hrs, I don't mind since I have afternoons free and I'm dying to play. Any info on what races/classes are/aren't allowed?

Edited 1648454084
@TaliaHallow This is an on-going campaign. All players have the same level.  @Alehandro D.  Did you calculate the time right? Berlin is GMT+2 and Mexico, according to Google, is either GMT-6 or GMT-7 (8 or 9 hours difference). So when it is 14:00 in Berlin it is going to be 06:00 or 05:00 (early morning) in Mexico. 
Yes, you're right, well it would be 7 am,  I don't have a problem, better for me, how many hours of play are we talking about?
@Alejandro D. I suggested to write personal (or private) messages, as everything written here will be viewed by the general public. Please do that if you want to join the game.  And I generally run a 3 hours game with a 10 minutes break in the middle. 
Thanks everyone for showing interest! I have already asked 2 players to join the game. All further applicants will be added to the waiting list.