Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

John T would like to play.

I have experience with at least the following systems, maybe more: Anima Beyond Fantasy Beyond The Supernatural Big Eyes Small Mouth DC Heroes Deadlands Dragon Mech Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Hasbro's Combat Resolution Miniatures System "Fourth Edition" (I refuse to call it D&D!) Lots of d20 Exalted Fading Suns Gamma World Heroes Unlimited Legend of the Five Rings Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Edition Pathfinder Rifts Savage Worlds Shadowrun West End D6 Star Wars Toon Warhammer 40000 Deathwatch Old World of Darkness New World of Darkness And that is just the ones actually listed on TVTropes! Times Available! Sunday 12:00AM CDT through Sunday 4:00AM CDT Sunday 10:00PM CDT through Monday 4:00AM CDT Monday 12:00PM CDT through Tuesday 4:00AM CDT Tuesday 12:00PM CDT through Wednesday 4:00AM CDT Thursday 12:00AM CDT through Thursday 4:00AM CDT Friday 12:00AM CDT through Friday 4:00AM CDT Saturday 12:00AM CDT through Saturday 4:00AM CDT
I'm sorting a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy outing, not sure how the times relay but we are in the process of sorting a Game Time now, please find more info at the links below.  Game Threads Playtest Times Discussion If you decide not to joy us no problem, all the best find a game. Kind Regards.
Thank you Paul.
This is all still true.
Why do you have a grudge against 4E?
I like Shadowrun fourth edition!  I just play in a game almost every Wednesday.
I just don't understand the problem with Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition, AKA "Hasbro's Combat Resolution Miniatures System". What makes you say it's not D&D?
All of the following points are meant to be taken as complements of Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition. Reasonably thoroughly playtested, I think I had heard once that it was the most thoroughly playtested role playing game system at the time of its initial public full release. Consistency throughout level progression, linear warriors quadratic wizards mostly averted from what I remember. What I recall of the prepackaged setting information enables GMs freedom for world control and generation. Abilities have clear refresh rates and bring to my mind kind of a World of Warcraft feel. I believe the game was constantly upgraded for players who subscribed to the website services. Minions that were easily defeated though not total pushovers to all area of effects abilities. Clearly defined mechanics of bursts and walls and auras and blasts and shifts and slides and pushes and pulls and what actions each ability consumes. The rules in my opinion give the players a great deal of confidence determining the capabilities of their characters  
I... don't even really know how to respond to that. It seems like you were either drifting in and out of sarcasm or you don't really understand D&D 4E all that well. o.O
How would you correct the word choice?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Gentlemen, if you would like to debate the pros and cons of 4th edition I suggest you take it to PM. :) Not that you have gotten there yet, but such debates can get negative very quickly.  - Gauss
Fair enough. Such a discussion does not belong in the LFG forum anyway. :S
Release the radioactive platypi with the ability to emit EMP bursts!
While you wait, try using the "Looking for Group" search engine here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search</a>
Hi, I am currently running an ongoing 3.5-ish Forgotten Realms DnD Campaign. There are currently openings in two of the 3 groups that are active. The&nbsp;characters&nbsp;are pre-generated and one of the requirements is to join a private facebook group for the campaign. Each group meets at least twice a month; one onIy on Sundays from 2pm to 6:30pm -ish Eastern Standard Time, and the other meets Sundays and/or Mondays from 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm -ish Eastern Standard time. If you are interested, please message me ASAP.
Since on any sane monitor the information post has scrolled off the top of the screen I would like to reiterate: I have experience with at least the following systems, maybe more: Anima Beyond Fantasy Beyond The Supernatural Big Eyes Small Mouth DC Heroes Deadlands Dragon Mech Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Hasbro's Combat Resolution Miniatures System "Fourth Edition" (I refuse to call it D&amp;D!) Lots of d20 Exalted Fading Suns Gamma World Heroes Unlimited Legend of the Five Rings Mutants and Masterminds 3rd Edition Pathfinder Rifts Savage Worlds Shadowrun West End D6 Star Wars Toon Warhammer 40000 Deathwatch Old World of Darkness New World of Darkness And that is just the ones actually listed on TVTropes! Times Available? &nbsp;Behold my mighty schedule spreadsheet! Hour Starting At Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday &nbsp;Saturday Midnight (CDT) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 01:00 AM &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 02:00 AM &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 03:00 AM &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; John T. sleeps John T. sleeps John T.&nbsp;sleeps John T.&nbsp;sleeps John T.&nbsp;sleeps John T.&nbsp;sleeps John T.&nbsp;sleeps John T.&nbsp;sleeps&nbsp; Noon (CDT) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 01:00 PM &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 02:00 PM John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp;John T. afk 03:00 PM John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp;John T.&nbsp;afk 04:00 PM &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 05:00 PM John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp; John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp;John T.&nbsp;afk 06:00 PM John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp; John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp;John T.&nbsp;afk 07:00 PM John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp; John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp;John T.&nbsp;afk 08:00 PM John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp; John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp;John T.&nbsp;afk 09:00 PM John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp; John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp;John T.&nbsp;afk 10:00 PM &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp;John T.&nbsp; afk 11:00 PM &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; John T.&nbsp;afk John T.&nbsp;afk &nbsp; &nbsp;John T.&nbsp; afk Please?