Campaign: 7th Sea System : AEG's 7th Sea, 1st Edition, no previous experience is required as the rules will be taught Number of Player s: 4 to 6 is ideal, I already have 3 players so there are 1 to 3 slots available. Date and Time : Session 0 will be held on the 6th April at 7.00pm BST for character generation and then the game will be run on a fortnightly basis with the first real session being on 20th April Age : I prefer players who are 18+. I have some knowledge of history and history wasn't always pleasant, and that can sometimes creep into my games, not always, but I like to make sure players are mature enough to handle things. The setting itself does include things like sexism, social class discrimination etc. Platform : Discord will be used for voice chat in game and general text chatting outside of the sessions. Roll20 will be used for character sheets, maps and dice rolls. This means that all players need access to a good microphone and either a laptop or desktop computer, Roll20 does not handle maps well on a tablet, often not loading them at all. Description : The 7th Sea setting of Theah has certain similarities with Europe of the 17th Century,the various nations are recognisable as reflections of several European countries, but things tend to be taken to the extreme, and magic is real. It is a world where the villain is just as likely to be a human noble as any type of monster, but monsters do lurk in the shadows ready to prey on the weak and the innocent. Contrary to the game's name, the campaign will most likely be more land based than sea based, as, while pirates are great fun, handling a ship needs far too many NPCs to be a fun game to run. If you feel the desire to strap on your rapier, prime your musket and are ready to buckle your swash and to thwart the plans of the villains or to protect the innocent from the monsters, then please dm either on here or on Discord where I'm known as Rinto#8567 for more information and an invite. Please be aware that while the setting may include some discrimination, I will not allow it among players at my table.  I opperate a zero tollerance policy