*** Link to game listing *** Per Session Fee This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15/session , which will be handled by a third-party site, Start Playing Games . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Summary This will be a weekly game set in the freezing tundra of Ten Towns. This is "Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden." This adventure is SO cool, I can't wait to run it. It has so many fun things. About me, your GM, Chris! Hey, folks, my name is Chris (he/him)!  I enjoy all aspects of TTRPGs, though admittedly I'm a roleplay-centric GM. Plenty of combat and puzzles to go around, but with my background in improv (trained in both Chicago and Los Angeles), a shared narrative draws me in for each session. I bring surprises, fun times, variety of characters to meet and mysteries to solve. I can't wait to see who we get to meet and how their story unfolds! What to prep / have ready Roll20 account Starplaying Games account Good internet connection We'll be using Zoom. You will need a mic, but camera is optional -- I will be on-camera. Discord is an option if the group would prefer that! If you have a Level 1 Character ready, great! We can also build one / create one at our Session 0. Feel free to also ask me about it in advance. I also can bring a pre-gen if you want, just let me know ahead of time. Beginners welcome! No experience needed! Additional Details We have a Session 0 this Saturday. But if you join later, we'll have a mini-Session 0 to be sure you're all caught up. I can work with you on building your Level 1 character, you can just make it and have ready to go in Roll20 or I can supply a pre-generated character for you (just let me know in advance). All D&D books are available for use in building a character. UA or homebrew will need prior approval. I probably forgot something, so drop me a note here on Roll20! Let's talk! And good luck on your adventures ahead! Chris