“Hey you, yes you. You are a Lancer pilot right? Good. Good. I was able to get here in time. Ah sorry for the late introduction. My name is Hennis. I am a guild recruiter and as you probably know we recently discovered a new planet at the edge of known space. That is to say. Pilots are currently in great demand to explore and protect settlements that are dropping down. But worry not. All required amenities and utilities have already touched down. Oh? You lost your Lancer? Still holding your licenses? Then all is good. The Guild promised to pay for all legitimate pilots as long as they are willing to take up post on the planet and help with exploration. Even tho there is a perfectly fine atmosphere, we cannot use long range sensors or deep scanners, so everything had to be done manually as they used to say.” He then looked behind you and waved on two robots. “You two are the new cans sent by the conglomerate? Still cannot believe they are giving AIs licenses these days.” After that he turns back to you and adds: “Are you interested? Ship leaves in an hour and payment is guaranteed.” Hello players. I would like to invite you all to join me and explore possible new planets in a known or lesser known system called Lancer RPG.&nbsp; Are you interested in gritty mech battles? Quite well made customization and the chance to be first to set foot into unknown places? Are you new to this system? Then that is fine, even better. You will not be the only one. And I will help you all the way, from initial character creation to fine tuning your Lancer.&nbsp; If you are a veteran or someone who has already played the system. Welcome as well.&nbsp; I would like to say right away: Originally Lancer RPG only allowed humans as playable race, but I decided that if people want, they can play as Androids as well. I know, AI is supposed to help us humans, but some people just like to play cost steel characters exploring these options. That is to say here is the most important information: Game will be happening weekly for now. Might swap to bi weekly after some time(Depends on schedules). But all this will depend purely on player interest. I have planned a short introductory story(2 to 4 sessions long) and if you will be interested, I will gladly continue with the story.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Game time: Wednesday 8PM GMT+2. If you are interested please join here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/328659/fringe-exploration" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/328659/fringe-exploration</a> And if you have any questions: Ask them here, or through PMs.&nbsp; Thank you for your time.