Hey everybody! My name is Devon Childers, though many of my players call me Gnoll, so feel free to use either! I recently took a leap towards doing what I enjoy for life and finding a way to work from home to spend more time with my dog. I have begun hosting a variety of games played over Discord and Roll20. I am a heavy story-telling DM, and use roleplay, combat, and any other tools to progress a story that is adapted to the individual party members. I want each of my players to feel like their character is important to the overall plotlines and put a lot of work and effort into each story. Even games where I use a module as a base are completely altered in ways to tie in each PC, and I have never had two games of the same module have the same feel to them. I host weekly games Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The costs of the game vary between $15 and $20, depending on the game. All details for my games can be found at my website:  hardstuckdmgaming.wixsite.com/hardstuck-dm-gaming . I have found that sometimes the link doesn't work unless you copy/paste it into the search bar. Trying to get that figured out. One of my games has already started (Tuesday evenings), and there are already players in other games just waiting for the parties to fill out! Come join us, I can guarantee an inclusive and in-depth game for you, and even have special benefits that come with playing at my table! Let me know if you have any questions and I hope to hear from you soon!