Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e] Remove Proficiency from custom skills?

Basically as the title says, is there any way to remove the proficiency from custom skills? When I create them, I have the options of proficient, expertise and Jack of All Trades, but is there a way to do this without having to manually change the modifier each time? And, yes, I am aware you could just roll the skill, but I'd like to have the additional skills on everyone's sheet so they're all the same.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could just put -2 (or whatever the players' PB is) in the 'mods' field. You won't be able to put an attribute reference in there @{pb}, so it'll need to be updated every 4 levels (or whatever PB is).
That's what I was hoping to avoid, lol. If that's the only way though, it'll do.