Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[FREE]Lancer RPG Game

“Hey you, yes you. You are a Lancer pilot right? Good. Good. I was able to get here in time." Middle aged man with nice round body stopped you: "Ah sorry for the late introduction. My name is Hennis. I am a guild recruiter and as you probably know we recently discovered a new planet at the edge of known space. That is to say. Pilots are currently in great demand to explore and protect settlements that are dropping down. But worry not. All required amenities and utilities have already touched down. Oh? You lost your Lancer? Still holding your licenses? Then all is good. The Guild promised to pay for all legitimate pilots as long as they are willing to take up post on the planet and help with exploration. Even tho there is a perfectly fine atmosphere, we cannot use long range sensors or deep scanners, so everything had to be done manually as they used to say.” Hello players. I would like to invite you all to join me and explore possible new planets in a known or lesser known system called Lancer RPG.  Are you interested in gritty mech battles? Quite well made customization and the chance to be first to set foot into unknown places? Are you new to this system? Then that is fine, even better. You will not be the only one. And I will help you all the way, from initial character creation to fine tuning your Lancer.  If you are a veteran or someone who has already played the system. Welcome as well.  I already posted one Lancer game, but because I got few more messages asking about space in the game. I decided to host one more game that might or might not be related to my first one. That is to say: I am looking for 4 to 5 players(And I will only open up game if I get enough players). And game will be bi weekly(Need time to prep things). I am sure lot of you are going to ask now: What time would it be or what day, well here is your answer. Game time: Saturday 8PM GMT+2. That is to say if enough people show interest in different hour arrangement(Day is set in stone) I am willing to adjust start time to make sure we have good party(As long as it is not in middle of night(Aka cut off time is 11PM GMT+2 for start) So please do respond here if you will be interested in joining. Thank you for reading and have a good day
I'm definitely interested as mentioned in the DMs. The time works well for me as well.
I'm interested in joining.
I’m interested in playing.
So far so good. If we get 1 more interested player. We can start this.
I am interested, but also DM'd you if that last space never got filled.