Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

True20 Character Sheet

Is it possible to get a version of the True20 character sheet which has the Backgrounds, Roles, and Size sections as text fields rather than dropdown menus? The character sheet would be perfect if it weren't for the dropdown menus, which effectively limit its usage to what's already in the book. While the point of True20 is to be a universal system. I don't know who or why someone would do this. But if anyone's inclined, i'd be grateful.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
post in <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10137951/character-sheet-requests-q3-2021" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10137951/character-sheet-requests-q3-2021</a> check How to make things easier for Sheet Authors. to boost your odds
Aside from promising money, i've done basically everything in that second link. And that first link just seems like dropping a message in a bottle into an ocean where the water is nothing but messages in bottles.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This was a small job so I've gone ahead and added a toggle button on each of the Background, Roll, and Size headings, which will switch between the dropdown and textbox. That way people who are happy with the existing method don't get disrupted, and people who need textboxes can have them. I also corrected a typo in True20 Adveture . It'll probably go live early next week.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
&lt;Salutes GiGs&gt;
Wow, really? Thanks!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You're welcome :) The submission has been processed, so should go live any time, if its not live already.
It is! And it's so good, too. Took me a second to figure out where the toggle buttons were.&nbsp;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Billy Redd said: It is! And it's so good, too. Took me a second to figure out where the toggle buttons were.&nbsp; yay :) I didnt want to change the layout, so i just added some unobtrusive hover text.