Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

All Games Completely Gone

So, my group had a session this morning, August 10. Afterwards our gm upgraded his account to supporter. Now all of the games he was a gm of are gone from all the players lists, and his list as well. Anyone have any ideas what happened? All our sheets and everything we've worked on for weeks is gone.
1407716187
Gid
Roll20 Team
This shouldn't have happened. Who is your GM? Could he post here in this thread, please?
My guess is he logged into a different account than he meant to (this happens more often than you'd think). Have him contact us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and we'll do our best to sort it out.
He said he was in contact with Kristin via email. Thanks for helping us with this.
1407784821
Gid
Roll20 Team
I have not been contacted by your GM, David. Have him email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>
Darn, I wish I had seen this thread at lunch. I'm the GM's brother and he just left for a doctors appointment. As soon as he gets back I'll have him email you, Kristin. Thanks, both of you, for helping us out!
His name is Garrin, said he had sent an email last night about it. Apparently its still showing he has a regular account as well instead of it being supporter, so that may have been his email's focus. But all the games he was a gm of disappeared as well
I am the DM, and have responded to the email link. Whether its a problem on my end, or Roll20.nets I would really like to get the games back. At the very least the last one I created that is in the 5th Edition rule-set. Thanks for the help, and its easiest to reach me currently via email.
1407801297
Gauss
Forum Champion
Garrin , have you ever used Roll20 in Google Hangouts? If so, it is possible you have a second account created using Google Hangouts.
yes I have, but I dont believe that is the problem, I will check though. Thanks
the issue has been fixed. thanks to the roll20 team for the help