Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Calendar script

Currently getting the following error from the Calendar script in the script library: "Loading character sheet data..." "Starting webworker script..." "Loading 667 translation strings to worker..." "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'" "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '.'     at eval (<anonymous>)     at messageHandler (evalmachine.<anonymous>:713:6)     at process.<anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/tiny-worker/lib/worker.js:65:55)     at process.emit (events.js:314:20)     at emit (internal/child_process.js:877:12)     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:21)" This is the ONLY script loaded for this particular game. The version appears to be version 1.2.
The Calendar script that is floating around is not a one click, I see the newest version to be 6.2.0? Also not getting an error with this version I have.  Want it?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That looks like an error from a character sheet. Character sheets run in the API Sandbox, so they can cause errors there if they are using a feature that the Sandbox doesn't support. 
@The Aaron: the errors appeared in a newly created Call of Cthulhu game. The character sheet is supposedly "supported". I can't see it causing a problem. Plus, I had the calendar script in the game since I created it while I was making maps and handouts in preparation for our "Session 0" last night and the errors weren't there until last night, and the script ran fine when I tested it. @DM Eddie: There is a Calendar script in one click. That's the one I'm using and have been using both in this game, and in another I've been running. It's worked fine until last night. The latest version in one click is 1.2 but I don't know when that was put up.
Julexar
Pro
API Scripter
I just made a Post with a Calender script that has been edited by me. Maybe it's what you're looking for?  Post