Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marvel Multiverse RPG (MMRPG or MMSH) character sheet - ability to roll attacks from the powers section.

Brief Description: The ability to roll attacks from the powers section. The test character that was developed took the power "Smash".  This power has specific results that are no common to their normal attack.  It would be best to have the roll itself include the die selection for the edge, additional damage, A focus cost question (Much like the TN question requested in a normal attack), and the resulting fantastic damage result. This suggestion would help move combat along.

Edited 1650553819
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi rcbricker! I notice that you have game feedback in a couple of threads. The dev team doesn't usually read through the forum in general (they are too busy making our toys), but tends to concentrate more on official feedback threads. Your suggestions would probably have much higher visibility if made in the  official sheet feedback thread . Also, if you have any game mechanic suggestions, the game contains a handout with instructions for getting feedback to Marvel.
I thought about posting there, but seemed like informational thread to me.  Didn't want to clutter it up.

Edited 1650575393
David
Sheet Author
rcbricker said: I thought about posting there, but seemed like informational thread to me.  Didn't want to clutter it up. At the bottom the linked post is explicit instructions on how to report a bug OR A FEATURE REQUEST. How to Report a Bug Use  this link  to report a bug on Roll20’s Help Center. This is the best way to ensure the problem is seen by our team of sheet authors. When reporting a bug in this thread, please use the templates below. Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Feature Request Template Brief Description: A quick summation of the feature, why it is needed and who it would help. Screenshots: Book (Core Rule Book, Bestiary...), page #s