Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable Table Formatting

Edited 1650738652
I'm trying to fix the Rollable Table so that the text isn't so large I checked the forums and found this &{template:5eDefault} {{title=Story Notes}} {{ [[ 1t[table] ]]}} From this post I didn't think it would work on the OGL sheet but I gave it a shot &{template:5eDefault} {{title=Spirit Tale}} {{ [[ 1t[Spirit-Tale] ]]}} It didn't nothing showed up in the chat window. So I changed to a OGL template &{template:traits} {{name=Spirit Tale}} {{ [[ 1t[Spirit-Tale] ]]}} But I just get this
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Master Azroth! You are missing a tag title (description) , and some of the spaces aren't necessary. Try this: &{template:traits} {{name=Spirit Tale}} {{ description= [[1t[Spirit-Tale]]]}}
Works great thank you so much, your helping me out a lot today