Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 4e Oneshot

Edited 1407775861
Hey Roll20, so I've decided to help out a bit and do some oneshots to help people learn roll20 better, I know dnd4e the best so I'm going to be using this to do so. The game will be on 08/25/14 from 1pm-5pm MST. The main purpose is to let people get a feel for the game, looking for 4 players, will be playing dungeons and dragons 4th edition, if you already know how to create a character we will only be using material from PHB1,2,and 3 (Players handbooks 1,2,3) Do not pick a theme or background, you will be starting at lvl 2 with 1000 gold. But don't worry we can go over creating a character for you, I would ask that you have access to the books, or have read over them. Join in and in the game sub forums we can go into more detail on this. If you are interested post here or send me a pm and I'll send you an invite. 4 Players level 2 character PHB 1,2,3 only 1000 starting gold Do not pick a theme or background. Skype for voice. 8/25/14 1pm-5pm MST If you have questions or concerns feel free to voice them ^_^
Is voice chat necessary?
First L. said: Is voice chat necessary? Yes we will be using skype to talk during the game.
Still looking for 3 more players.
Seeing as I would like to GM a campaign soon on here, I could use some experience becoming familiar with the tools available to both players and GMs, and the wikis do a great job explaining a lot of it from the GM side. However, I would love to do a one shot from the player side. I have a lot of experience with 4E and have GM'd several campaigns, I am on PDT which is UTC-8:00, and I am available to play pretty much any day of the week, including what you have listed. Please let me know if I can participate!!
We are currently full, I will post if we get any openings.