Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

NPC Sheet showing only whisper toggle

Hello friends. Wondering if anyone is able to help with a problem. I just went to save a token for a custom creature (not in compendium). Afterward when I tried loading up the sheet the only thing that shows up is the whisper toggle. Token actions linked to repeating actions still seem to work. Anyone know why this might be happening?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
From the amount of tabs visible in your screenshot, it seems you must be using some browser extensions that change Roll20 behavior.  The first thing to do is disable/remove any extensions that alter Roll20 and see if the sheet works with a clean browser.
I've been using the VTT enhancement suite for a few years now with no issues, and no other extensions. I've just removed it from the browser and there is no change to the character sheet unfortunately. This is also occurring on a second browser.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If this is the only sheet with that behavior, it might just be best to nuke it and move on. But third party extensions make it difficult to pin down normal causes for unexpected behavior.