Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Paid] Descent into Avernus (Monday) and Curse of Strahd (Friday) looking for more players!

Edited 1653833385
BALDUR'S GATE: DESCENT INTO AVERNUS   This games take place each Monday at  6 PM CEST  and will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD per player per a 4-hour session via Paypal, prior to each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.  First session  (including new-joiners)  is free . The game has 5 active players ( FULL ) and is currently in the Baldur's Gate (5-10% of the story) FORGE YOUR FATE IN HELLFIRE! Diabolical dangers await in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells? This heroic Dungeons & Dragons adventure book takes players from levels 1 to 13 (1-20 in the expanded edition) as they journey through Baldur's Gate and into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells. Baldur's Gate is among the most iconic locations in fantasy culture. A mist-cloaked metropolis on the Sword Coast, it’s a place of history and a home to heroes. The book introduces the infernal war machines to fifth edition D&D—battle-ready vehicles, which you can customize as you blast off into the Blood War. Dungeon Masters will entice their heroes with devils' deals, designed to lure adventurers with the ultimate temptations of power and treasure. CURSE OF STRAHD   This games take place each Friday at 6 PM CEST and will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 USD per player per a 4-hour session via Paypal, prior to each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. First session (including new-joiners) is free . The game has 4 active players ( 1 more open slot ) and is currently post Vallaki (45-50% of the story) Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited. A fantasy-horror adventure for characters levels 1-10 (1-20 in the expanded edition), Curse of Strahd provides everything a Dungeon Master needs to create an exciting and memorable play experience. intel and links About the DM : I have many years of experience with adventures and themes of Dungeons and Dragons with three years of being a Dungeon Master on the Roll20 Platform. In those two years I have run numerous campaigns, including modules and long-term homebrew adventure, as well as dozens of arena-type games. I've played with both old and new players, helping many to have a better time experiencing the gift that I consider D&D to truly be. I try to stick to the core rules, but I adapt to the changes in environment and to the players when the situation requires me to do so. I'm fine with UA and optional rules (except mystic). I adore roleplaying, but I understand players that tend to do things in a little quieter way. What do I bring to the table : - Maps (many self-made to give the players better quality of game) - Additional Content (I typically run campaigns as the "expanded eitions" with plenty of new assets) - Backstory Inclusion (each character is tied to the plot to make experience unique for everyone) - Drawings (if situation requires it, I make drawings of NPCs and areas for better immersion) - Voice Mod (for special characters with inhuman voices it truly does wonders) Rules: ✪ For voice chat we use discord. No need for cameras. ✪ Be friendly towards your fellow players and try to cooperate with them when in need. ✪ New players and veterans alike are welcome. I will gladly help people when asked. ✪ All official content as well as 99% of UA is fine by me. In case of using UA the DM must have a link to the utilized document. ✪ Since this is a paid campaign, attendance is expected. However, life is not always easy, and I realize that there might come a time when a player won't make it. If this happens after the payment is made, the credit goes towards the next session or I can try to return the money. Do keep in mind that missing a session directly affects the other players.    Links: Descent into Avernus listing: Descent Into Avernus Mondays Curse of Strahd Listing:  Curse of Strahd Fridays
Update - Descent into avernus is now 4/5 players. We still have one more slot open.
Both games still have 1 more slot open.
Last slot in Curse of Strahd is taken. We have one more open slot in Descent to Avernus.
Some changes were made - now there are no more open slots for Avernus but there is an one open slot for Curse of Strahd. Let me know if interested (either here, via private message or the listing). Cheers.
We still have 1 open slot for Curse of Strahd. 

Edited 1653833348
Still one more slot available for Curse of Strahd.