Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ALIEN RPG Core Rulebook

Edited 1651655086
Hi all We have the starter bundle for Alien , which is tremendous, but are there any plans for the Core Rulebook to be made available here? I'd rather host my games here rather than Foundry which does have the majority of the books, hence the ask.
Richard W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi, I responded to a similar question regarding the CMOM module, basically since Free League announced it partnership with Demiplane I doubt that they will put further content aside what is already on Roll20. I really hope they would though, but nothing has been said either way at this point.  /Rich
Thank you for the response, Rich, appreciated.
Richard W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There was a Roll20 response in the other thread about the CMOM module, basically stating that they are still working with Free League to provide more VTT integrated content. Only, nothing more specific than that so keep you eyes open for any announcements...
Will do, Rich.