Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox song titles staying up

When you are playing songs on the JB and in the now playing window. The title of the song is a hyperlink. If you mouse over it the title comes up in a black box. From time to time(Often enough it is becoming an issue) the black box stays up. Have to reload to fix it. Once reloaded around 30% of the time I have to reload again due to music not being heard by anyone. 
The overlay bug (not related to the jukebox) sadly is well known and still - after all those years not fixed... It does not seem to have any priority as annoying as it is...
I too have the problem. I launch my game, no song to launch in the jukebox, yet we are listening to music. No choice but to refresh the page until the problem is gone.
Nidhögg said: I too have the problem. I launch my game, no song to launch in the jukebox, yet we are listening to music. No choice but to refresh the page until the problem is gone. Have a look at the Page Settings and specifically the "Play on Load" entry... is a track listed here? If so, try to delete it. There are other threads regarding this bug and I believe in one of the other threads @keithcurtis posted a workaround...
I have the same issue.
Thanks Markus. No song in the play on load, and no active track in the Jukebox. I just refreshed the page about twenty times, always a damn music that starts by itself and impossible to cut. I have 3300 hours on Roll20, it's really unfortunate to still have this kind of unresolved bug that literally prevents you from playing.
I solved my problem after the bug on a playlist I had just added. You have to cut the jukebox before exiting or refreshing roll20 otherwise the track remains blocked. The song that starts alone does not appear in the player, but you can clearly see the small "stop" square that is displayed as if the music was playing. Anyway, I deleted the two offending songs from my playlist and put them back. I would be careful to stop the jukebox before exiting roll20.