Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Kineticist Elemental Overflow Size Bonuses

I'm using the Pathfinder character sheet that includes the Kineticist Burn function, but as far as I can tell the sheet doesn't include a way to incorporate the size bonuses from Elemental Overflow into the ability scores. For those not familiar with the ability, at certain burn values, different ability scores get bonuses to their total. Link to the ability in question. I know Roll20 doesn't allow if-then macros, but is there a way to use something similar to create a workaround? 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Erik, can you create a buff for the ability scores increases and simply toggle them when appropriate?
hmmmm
vÍnce said: Hi Erik, can you create a buff for the ability scores increases and simply toggle them when appropriate? Sorry for the delay in response, your suggestion helped! It took me a while to figure out how to alter Set Buffs. Your posts in the "Setting Buffs" topic/post also helped. I'd hoped for something more automatic, but it sounds like Roll20's not set up for that. Thanks!