Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Experienced DM and group looking for 1-2 players for weekly session

Edited 1652903060
Just lost a player of 3 years after briefly starting Out of the Abyss, now the group of 3 players need 1-2 players to fill the void, any experience is welcome. Don't have time for an extensive explanation but our game is on Wednesdays 7pm EST to 10pm EST. This group has been together for almost 3 years and thankfully no drama. if you have any interest or questions please don't be afraid to ask
Bump
Without more of an explanation: how would we know whether we are a good fit? Something about playstyle and the kind of player personality (and/or background) you think would work best is probably a practical minimum.
It was more to see if interest was there that I could provide a further explanation later on but it seems that was small minded of me... So lets start with a background. Myself: Forever DM, started in person about 5ish years ago with friends and really enjoyed the experience. I run 5E games strictly, not because of anything other than that's all I've played. Really into voices/voiceover work so D&D just felt natural. My playstyle is more of a laid back approach. I enjoy being funny and doing wacky voices but this campaign in particular is a little more gritty so to keep the Underdark setting as close to "realistic" as possible i've been trying to keep things more ambient and dark which has its ups and downs (mainly somehow finding a way to make what should be a dark moment into something comical). I do a mix of RP and combat, whatever seems to fit the particular session but I do work well on the fly for moments that require it. All the games I've run have been tied to a published module, currently with this particular crew we have run through Lost Mines of Phandelver, Tomb of Annihilation and now Out of the Abyss.  Crew: All members of this campaign have been met through Roll20 and we have all played together for about 3 years with the exception of 1 player who has only been in the group for about 6-8months but is close friends with one of the longstanding members. We've had a few players drop out over the years due to health issues but that was during our earlier campaign. Unfortunately one of our original members has now dropped out and this is where we are looking for new people. All of the current players are well experienced but are welcoming to all levels of experience.  Any other questions or interest please post here or message me privately. Tonight is game night so this would be a perfect time to meet everyone and sit in/participate whichever works best for you
bump <3
I sent you a PM, not sure if you are still looking for players for this game, but I'm definitely interested.
Anyone seeing this post just know I have had a spike in interest but the spot/spots are still currently unfilled so please don't be afraid to ask if you are interested
Me and my wife are interested we both play DND, relatively beginner ish, we both have played a campaign up to level 8 , my discord is  if you would like to speak  bibbybobby#7241
Hi, I’m new . Wednesday works good for me, I’m on the east cost. I play with a group every other Monday. And want to play more. Pm me if your still looking
Final post:  I appreciate all the interest i've gotten so far. Unfortunately if you are reading this the window to joined has closed. Interview invitations for the game have been sent out to everyone that showed interest. Again, i thank everyone who checked out this post <3