Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat Menu columns rather than list

Hello all, I have created a chat menu for use with languages (below is a part of the list): /w gm &{template:default}{{name=Written Languages}} {{[Abyssal](!
#WrittenAbyssal)}}{{[Celestial](!
#WrittenCelestial)}}  {{[Draconic](!
#WrittenDraconic)}} {{[Drow](!
#WrittenDrow)}} {{[Druidic](!
#WrittenDruidic)}} {{[Dwarvish](!
#WrittenDwarvish)}} {{[Elvish](!
#WrittenElvish)}} {{[Giant](!
#WrittenGiant)}} {{[Gnomish](!
#WrittenGnomish)}} {{[Goblin](!
#WrittenGoblinTongue)}} There are more. How do I make this into two columns rather than one long list in the chat menu?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Chris! Change half of your buttons to the label side by using the = sign and doubling them up in a row: /w gm &{template:default}{{name=Written Languages}} {{[Abyssal](!
#WrittenAbyssal)=[Celestial](!
#WrittenCelestial)}}  {{[Draconic](!
#WrittenDraconic)=[Drow](!
#WrittenDrow)}} {{[Druidic](!
#WrittenDruidic)=[Dwarvish](!
#WrittenDwarvish)}} {{[Elvish](!
#WrittenElvish)=[Giant](!
#WrittenGiant)}} {{[Gnomish](!
#WrittenGnomish)=[Goblin](!
#WrittenGoblinTongue)}} The left half will be bold, of course, but if you can live with that, it's a simple solution.
This is exactly what I needed - THANK YOU!!! keithcurtis said: Hi Chris! Change half of your buttons to the label side by using the = sign and doubling them up in a row: