Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Existing Group looking for players! [LFP][D&D5E][Evenings GMT][Witchlight]

Edited 1653606975
[Edit:] At this point, I would like to add someone who identifies as female or non-binary to the group. Please send me a Private Message if you are interested. In the city state of&nbsp; Averonne , a group of adventurers are raising an army to take back a land conquered by demons. Along the way, they've cleaned out dungeons, stolen oozes, and made deals with literal devils. Now, in order to convince the city that their army means it no harm&nbsp; (and to avoid ruinous taxes), our adventurers have agreed to investigate the fate of an absent arch fey. This campaign has gone on for about a year, is just starting a modified version of Wild Beyond the Witchlight, and will soon hit 7th level. We play every other week on Wednesdays and our next game is 7pm GMT, June 1st. We'd like one or two other players. Current PCs: Half-elf Eldritch Knight - the leader, working with his "brothers" to raise the army. Tiefling Warlock (Fiendish Pack of the Tome) - the leader, trying to make the best deal (or none) with the criminal organization he's trying to leave behind. Halfling Sorcerer (Divine Soul) - the leader, using the power of greed to guide and bolster the party Halfling Rogue/Ranger (Former (?) assassin for hire) - the leader... in terms of going first to scout things out and try to kill them OK, only the fighter is really the leader and the one most heavily involved in raising the army, though the warlock does most of the talking. The party has a good ultimate goal but they have been somewhat mercenary about how they get to that goal. You can have a fair bit of freedom about what kind of character to bring in/create, since the group has a fair bit of things covered. I'm providing access to almost every 5E compendium, so the options can get really complicated, but we can figure it out. Given the nature of the adventure, if you are interested in playing a fey character, this is very much your chance. Listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/332878/finding-beyond-the-witchlight" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/332878/finding-beyond-the-witchlight</a> &nbsp;
Some additional info: Do we have combat? Yes. How much? Depends on the day. We tend to have at least one fight every session. Sessions tend to be about 3 hours. We play over Roll20 with audio on Discord. I think that this campaign will reach&nbsp; 12th level by the end of Wild Beyond the Witchlight. Where is goes after that, I can't say, but we hope to keep playing.
Hey. I'd love to join!
I have sent you a pm :)
Hi, I’m looking for a group to join, and yours looks really fun! I only have a one question, when do you guys normally play? I have a rather rigid schedule, so it’s I’d like to plan accordingly.&nbsp;