Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout 2d20 by Roll20

Edited 1652993577
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
The thread for all things Fallout 2d20 by Roll20 sheet related. This the place for to collect known issues, bug reports, and see recent changes. What’s Next? In no particular order: Short Term Bug Fix for Melee Damage How to Report a Bug Use this link to report a bug on Roll20’s Help Center. This is the best way to ensure the problem is seen by our team of sheet authors. When reporting a bug in this thread, please use the templates below. Sheet Issue Template Description of issue: Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate & test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000. Feature Request Template Brief Description: A quick summation of the feature, why it is needed and who it would help. Screenshots: Book (Core Rule Book, Bestiary...), page #s
Thank you so much for fixing the "Tag skills Bug". Was just about to host a game today and that really saves me and my players a lot of effort!
Feature Request: Survival Meters Brief Description: Hunger, Sleep, and Thirst, as well as Diseases and Injuries have no way to track outside of Clunky out of the Sheet functions, and while tracking the hunger of a group collectively is a functional way of doing it, sometimes parties like to be problematic and hoard the good stuff for themselves and starve out their teammates, Would love to see this as a function on the sheets! Screenshots: Core Rule Book Pg 190-193 (Survival) Core Rule Book Pg 32 (Injury)
Sheet Issue : Unarmed Isnt Melee? Description of issue: When using unarmed attacks, the sheet does not apply the melee damage bonus. Both Player character sheets as well as NPC character sheets have this issue. While easily managable by just forcefully adding the correct damage numbers to the attack, this is not prefered. Screenshots: <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/e52im2mruhowgjk/Unarmed%20Error.png?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/e52im2mruhowgjk/Unarmed%20Error.png?dl=0</a>
Sheet Issue/ Feature : Thats a lot more than 3 dice Description of issue: When using the fire rate/ Add damage dice option (Spesificly off of the the Damage Details button) It rerolls all the dice on top of adding new ones. I would greatly prefer that it just make it a seperate roll for 3 dice when we click this option for fire rate 3 or anything else of the sort. Screenshots: <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ri9mpwa51gp4qw/Roll%20additional%20Error%201.png?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ri9mpwa51gp4qw/Roll%20additional%20Error%201.png?dl=0</a> &nbsp;(Imputing the additional Dice) <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/fppiz7ccsfyvy3k/Roll%20additional%20Error%202.png?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/fppiz7ccsfyvy3k/Roll%20additional%20Error%202.png?dl=0</a> &nbsp;(Result of the check basicly rerolling all dice, instead of just adding two additional dice) &nbsp;

Edited 1653350091
Sheet Issue : Intelligence not appearing in Quick Roll Description of issue: When using the quick-roll feature at the top of the character sheet, "Intelligence" does not appear as an option to be able to roll. Screenshots:
Sheet Issue : Compendium Creatures broken? Description of issue: When using any attack, a creature (Spesificly if compendium dropped) Will send out the correct Body value, but not add any skill bonuses to the attack. Instead the attack will simply post False(0) and not show Even the Body to determine the target number. This can be fixed if you toggle it on and off again on both of the values, but this is rather annoying. The Default command from compendium &amp;{template:fallout_attacks} {{sheetName=Mirelurk}} {{playerName=Mirelurk}} {{weaponName=Pincers}} {{skillName=false}} {{@{Mirelurk|body}=false}} {{skillValue=0}} {{target=[[0 + 4(false) + false)]]}} {{attributeValue=4}} {{num_rolls=2}} {{roll1=[[1d20cs1cf20]]}} {{roll2=[[1d20cs1cf20]]}} {{successes=[[2 (max)]]}} {{tag=}} {{actionButton=repeating_creature-attacks_-N21ikTvNMX8iXm-17CG_attackdamage}} {{showButton=showButton}} The command once manually toggled on and off again: &amp;{template:fallout_attacks} {{sheetName=Mirelurk}} {{playerName=Mirelurk}} {{weaponName=Pincers}} { {skillName=Melee}} {{body=Body}} {{skillValue=4}} {{target=[[4 + 7(Melee) + Body)]]}} {{attributeValue=7}} {{num_rolls=2}} {{roll1=[[1d20cs1cf20]]}} {{roll2=[[1d20cs1cf20]]}} {{successes=[[2 (max)]]}} {{tag=}} {{actionButton=repeating_creature-attacks_-N21ikTvNMX8iXm-17CG_attackdamage}} {{showButton=showButton}} Took the time to highlight the differences. Screenshots:
Initiative not being calculated correctly Description of issue: Initiative in this system is the Agility and Perception attributes combined for a total number that is static unless these attributes are changed, yet I have noticed that with some sheets Initiative is being set higher than what it should be. For instance I am making the Raider sheet from the PDF, with Raiders having 5 Perception and 6 Agility, which added together makes a total of 11. However the sheet is setting their initiative to 15. Screenshots:
Feature Request: Compendium entries for NPC Special Abilities Brief Description: Special Abilities found on NPC Creatures and Characters are not in the compendium and thus can not be drag and dropped into a custom character. I would love for them to be included. Screenshots:
Sheet Issue : Cannot Drag and Drop into NPC sheet at all. Description of issue:&nbsp; I cannot seem to drag and drop weapons, armor, or anything into an NPC sheet from the Compendium. The "Accepting Drop From Compendium..." message pops up but upon release no item is added to the sheet.
Sheet Issue : Raider Right Arm Description of issue:&nbsp; Every time I equip a Raider Right Arm to a character it adds the 1 DR to physical and energy but also adds 7/7 HP. These HP do not remove when the arm is unequipped and continue to add each time you equip the armor (so 7 on first equip, 14 on second, etc...). Additionally, the Welded Upgrade does not add the DR to the armor but seems to add 7 HP each time it is added and removed.
Feature Request: Brawling Modification Brief Description: I would like it if having Brawling Improvement on a piece of armor to actually increase the Unarmed Strike's damage by 1.
Feature Request: Effect Counting Brief Description: For any Combat Dice could we not only have the total reported but could the number of effects also be reported (the number of 5's and 6's on the d6s)?
Feature Request: Advanced Support for Heavy Handed &amp; Increased Complication Range Brief Description: Simply put, the Heavy Handed trait's effects need to manually entered via the modifier field in Melee Bonus and magically remembering that your complication range is 19-20 instead of 20. Instead, if the trait could automatically increase the melee bonus and if complication range could be handled so the highlighting on the roll occurs (basically editing the [[1d20cs1cf20]] to [[1d20cs1cf&gt;19]] (not sure how the sheet will know which to roll in the background but perhaps something like [[1d20cs1cf&gt;[[@{complication}]]]] which is 20 or 19 or some other number as appropriate.
When I drag item from Compendium to sheet, like gear packages, nothing happens, and when I added a perk that adds DR to all locations, and it didn't add to them.&nbsp;&nbsp;