Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to change font

Edited 1653166268
Jeremy H.
Pro
Sheet Author
So, this is a bit of an oddity, but when creating a block of text and attempting to change the font (clicking the drop down), the settings disappear as if I'm trying to click away from the text's editing permissions. Any way to fix this?
I have noticed this also.  My work around is to work on one text box, then move to another layer before going back to work on a second text box. The system also remembers the last settings you used when adding text and will cause all edits to revert to that setting.  So I go in and adjust the text tool to the font and size of the existing text in text box I want to edit, then click back on the select cursor and edit the text box.